The Establishment of the European Association of Service-Learning in Higher Education (EASLHE)
The official establishment of the Association took place in Antwerp, on Saturday 21 September 2019 at the occasion of the 2nd European Conference of Service-Learning in Higher Education.
The aim of the Association is to promote service-learning in higher education in Europe and to foster scholarly activities related to it.
These include but are not limited to the following activities:
- to disseminate information and knowledge about service-learning
- to foster and develop training activities and resources
- to establish links between local, transnational and global networks
- to organize meetings, exchanges, seminars, conferences, congresses and other events, alone and/or with groupings pursuing the same objective
- to advocate service-learning development in higher-education institutions
- to contribute to the development of policy recommendations and initiatives
- to support individuals and institutions in developing service-learning projects
- to conduct and encourage research and scientific publications on service-learning
- to raise funds, receive legacies and donations to realize the goals of the association
For more information please visit EASLHE website.